.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I have been neglecting Not Mayberry....

.... Perhaps I am just getting lazy. But I really didn't intend too. I originally thought I would be posting every two or three days, but in looking over my posts it appears to be more like once a week. So, my pre-new year's resolution is to post more often. All I have to do is think of something interesting to say.

But basically it has been a quiet week here at the un-Mayberry of North Carolina. At least as far as the Oscar Lykes household is concerned. Not even the little lummox has had any adventures lately. I'll go have a talk with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

You should take some photos and post them on the blog. The ones you brought home were cool :)

I don't recommend that on dialup however.

--Joey

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home