.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Leaves, fate, and other things of importance....

... Today I was setting at the kitchen table drinking my breakfast, looking out the big front window. I could see my neighbor Dean working hard at raking up the leaves in his yard and piling them up for pick-up.

A few hours later I was setting at the same table having my lunch, looking out the same window, when a ferocious wind came up and blew all our unraked leaves across the street and into our neighbors yard.

Life's a funny old dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home