.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, June 25, 2010

Very short update report...

... I have walked the little lummox - he got lucky behind Pizza Hut today and found most of a pizza. A vigorous discussion ensued which Clemens won by brute force.

Last night had dinner with Máeráed, Máire and Little Mr Miggs. Máeráed picked the menu and was skewering fruit kabobs when I arrived. Miggs was trying to eat the ingredients of the kabobs even as she worked. Mac N Cheese was the main course of course. Miggs lost his pants somewhere in the course of the evening of course.

Meanwhile, Murty came into the airport late and found that Carmen's car, which he had borrowed so he would have reliable transportation, would not start. The battery was dead as an Avar. Only my innate sense of decency and sensitivity prevents me from mentioning that he left the lights on when he parked in the long term parking lot.

at least that is what
Máire says.

.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maire said...

Maire's right. And Murty's pretty dang lucky he married someone clever enough to get us AAA. Last time he parked at the same airport, he took my car and cleverly locked the keys, and his luggage, inside. AAA can fix that, too.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

I won't even mention what you told me today about the keys.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home