.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Morning Report ...

... as delivered by me, Clemens, for Carmen.

Woke up late of course. Did my matins while eating breakfast. Multi-tasking.

Walked the silly dog at about 10 am. I was going to take him to the Greenway for the shade but he wanted desperately to walk down the street so we went off to the medical center. He likes that walk for some reason and even kept up a fast pace despite the heat. Trotted over to the Pizza Hut where he continues to hope to get lucky and find some pepperoni. Probably the best work out with the Great Dawdler I've had in weeks.

Now we are back, the girls are sleeping, I am wasting time on the computer.

See, Clemens can do just fine on his own.

now, off to my daily rounds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carmen said...

My Morning Report: Banany looks great- good color and energy level. She has been walking around and around her hospital floor dragging her IV pole with her. No chronic pain- hasn't used her morphine pump once- but a sharp pain occasionally when she moves. Looks good for a discharge tomorrow. Took Mother and Daddy to a doctor's appointment for Daddy. Daddy thought it was a waste of time- he always does- Mother is feeling more at ease. We were going to stop at Wendy's for lunch, but on the way back the skies opened up and there was some impressive lightning. So we decided to go home. Glad all is well.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Tell her I'd use the morphine pump more.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home