.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Post 201: Ann Coulter insults the people of North Carolina ...

... while I am both a member of academia and a liberal of sorts, I am a Virginian who was raised by people who rose from nothing through talent, hard work and determination. I have always been sensitive to the unreflective contempt many non southerners and most college elite members heap on the working people of the south.

Don't for one minute think that Conservatives don't do the same. Check out this post on Sententiae.

And let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home