.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I am free! Free!...

.... I am finally free. Gave my last exam, graded them all, and finally got the grades posted which was no mean feat. The school computer servers were all under attack from millions of false e-mails being sent to them. It meant none of us could post grades until late last week, and even then it took forever. I would put in one page of grades and submit it to the computer, go take the lummox for his walk, and get back just in time for the page to go through so I could input the next page.

Now I won't have to go back to school to work until next August!

So maybe I can be a bit more attentive to Not Mayberry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is absolutely disgusting! You don't have to go back to work until AUGUST?! I definitely took up the wrong profession.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

What?

I deserve it. Or course, so do you, but life is not always fair.

And it LATE August.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home