.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yes, I said NO MORE FOUNTAIN PENS ...

.... so today I read a story in Pen World International about the all new Mega Ink-Ball by Monteverde. Costs a mere $195 and, the author claims, "is a delight to behold, a pleasure to hold and a joy to use." Best of all, it is a roller ball pen that fills with bottled ink just like a fountain pen. But, technically, it is NOT a fountain pen.

Soooooo....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to organize an intervention.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Why? It's really not a FOUNTAIN pen. I don't have a problem! I haven't touched a fountain pen since ... I filled up ...uh... two with ink...umm.. just before dinner...

Well, please don't tell your daughter here uncle has a ... um..'problem'.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home