.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weird doggie news from North Carolina....

... though not involving our little lummox, thankfully. The news is weird, not the dog, who seems to have been doing what comes natural. For a dog. In Apex NC little Augie ate his owners savings - $400 worth. The owner is trying to, uh, "retrieve" the consumed bills if you know what I mean. She insists they are in pretty good shape considering, but I don't want to be that bank teller. Anyway, here is the picture that ran with the story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Maire said...

Better than the photo I was afraid they'd use.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

I try to keep this kid friendly (more or less).

Though I think little Mr Miggs would have loved the picture you are envisioning.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Now that I have thought about it, so would his sister.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home