.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've started back to school....

... and I can't tell you how excited I am. Somehow I will just have to manage to contain myself.

I am making an effort this semester to get up early and get to school before 9 and stay until about 6. If I actually work in my office, instead of cruising through the Web or running off to the library or the coffee shop, I should be able to depart at the end of the day with no work hanging over my head.

I have also promised myself to get back into the habit of going over to the Y. Once I get my bike fixed, or buy one from my colleague El Mariachi himself, I will try to ride three or four times a week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home