.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, August 03, 2007

The End of our Chinatown day...

... we were exhausted, so left Pam at Aunt Louise's hotel and went back to our own hotel. I was done in, partly because it had been a long day and partly, I think, because I hadn't brought my CPAP machine for the apnea. It makes more of a difference than I noticed. almost two hours later I woke up. Pam and Louise had gone to dinner so Carmen and I walked around Japantown until we found a sushi bar that was still open. It was excellent.

By this point I was insisting to Carmen that we needed to retire in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home