.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Beast with Four Paws...

... aka "Mad Dog" Leo, sometimes called "Buddy," "the boy." or "that damned dog," hereby makes his official web debut. That is Clemens' leg to the left, and Carmen's foot just behind us.



Remember: this is the beast that scared off an entire pack of dogs by charging straight at them.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm almost sure that I've seen that photo somewhere bnefore.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

So, what do you want? Name recognition? Royalties?

My undying gratitude for the best picture of Leo the Loony yet?

For you other readers out there: this picture was taken by my oldest brother Jesse.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

The one who spells worse than I do.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home