.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Troopers are still out....

I view this as a public service announcement. As I drove to work today I passed two more State Troopers giving tickets along 421 between Wilkesboro and Boone.

Apparently this is because a recent report showed that traffic accidents had gone up after the opening of the new four lane. This should have made the road much safer - I drive it both ways at least four times a week and it sure feels safer. The only explanation is that people are driving like idiots. So, the state brings in the troopers.

Let's be careful out there, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home