.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, February 10, 2006

Gas experiment II.
Just finished a tank of gas driving as usual - or as near as I've felt comfortable doing with all the police out on 421 lately. They seem to have been transferred somewhere else the last few days. So you can all go back to driving 15-20 mph over the speedlimit.

Anyway, I got 27.9 miles per gallon. At this rate it seems that I am only getting about .24 miles extra by sticking to the speed limits. That would be about 3.6 miles per tank, which is nothing. Not sure that is worth worrying about. I will have to find some other way to fight global warming.

Back to the drawing board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home