.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, May 13, 2011

About that sleep problem ...

... this one. Remember?

Link
Oh. Well, I didn't really think so.

BUT! It got worse. A lot worse. I was sleeping 8 hours a night, getting up sleepy, taking two hour naps, going to bed sleepy, etc.

So ... next week, off to the sleep doctor. Or rather his nurse practicioner. First, the interview. Then, the sleep test. Then ... well, maybe nothing. Hard to say. But now that I am free for the summer, and sleepy for a few hours every afternoon is delicious, I am going to try to get to the bottom of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home