.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, April 03, 2011


Lately I've been feeling unusually sleepy ...

... during the day. Sleeping 8 hrs or so every night and still needing an hour nap every day and never feeling like I am waking up, even after 5 cups of coffee, is usually a bad sign for me.

So I went off to see Bob the CPAP tech. He immediately said I needed all new plastic parts for the machine. After all, insurance will pay for it (in case we were wondering why our insurance premiums just went up).

So last night I connected all of the new hoses, nose plugs, headgear, etc., and will see if I don't feel better within a week or so.

but if not, back to the doctor. Either that or mainlining Mountain Dew like young Clovis does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home