.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, April 01, 2011

What if chessmen were real? ...

... Tia Carmen found this and thinks it is so clever she wants me to send it out for Máeráed. And perhaps for her dad, Murty.

Come to think of it, I did see Máeráed playing chess with a college student at a burrito dive last Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maire said...

COOL!

And we all hope you get some rest.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

I am resting. Especially when I should be grading.

In fact, I think I will go rest some more now.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home