.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ben, our little cat, was very brave Friday evening ...

... Our young friend and computer guru Clovis came down for dinner. Dinner was good - beef and cider stew (I made it myself). After dinner we went back into my study so Clovis could play around with my laptop (i.e. he fixed it). We look up into the hallway and there is Ben! Looking at Clovis. And she doesn't go into a fit of fear and flight. Twice. Amazing.

For the rest of the evening Clovis also hooked up our giant TV Murty gave us and then sat down and chatted for some time. He's grown up into what Carmen insists is a nice young man. Well, if Ben is comfortable around him ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home