.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, July 11, 2008

Update on my meds ....

... to help cure my incurable sleep apnea. Since the little pill I was taking every evening was putting me right to sleep but not really waking me up, I decided to double the dose. So now I take two pills every night.

It works much better, oddly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not getting it....1 pill put you to sleep but didn't wake you up, so now you take 2 pills - 2 different pills?. Does 1 put you to sleep and the other wake you up? It sounded like you started taking 2 of the same pill and that confused me (but easily done).

7:30 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Two of the same pill - a double dose. But last night I decided not to take any. It is knocking me out during the day.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your medications but concerns beer. (Wait a minute, isn’t that one of your medications.) Anyway I saw an article on the internet which I can no longer find to send you, that beer and also wine were responsible historically for the rise of cities. The premise being that cities would have dissipated from people being packed so close that the water became fowled and would kill them off if they didn’t have the “safe” alcoholic drinks to use instead of the bad for you water.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home