.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, July 06, 2008

New meds ....

to cure my sleep disorder. Once I didn't sleep enough, now I sleep too much at the wrong time, and still don't get enough deep sleep. Stage Four sleep they now call it. So ... another new medicine to try out. It is supposed to help me get into that deep sleep zone so I can finally feel rested and not fall asleep at the wheel of the car. It doesn't work. Though I am not sure I really mind. It makes me feel drowsy in a very pleasant, drifty way all day long. I can take two hour naps in the afternoon, which feel delicious with this new drug, and still be ready to drift off to happy dreams by 11 pm.

Guess I'll have to tell the doctor about this. But there is still about 6 refills left on the prescription, and it only costs $10 dollars for two months worth. .... but ... I am ... getting drowsy.

Think I'll go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever. But I do think you should tell the doctor....someday...soon.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

No,no. Misusing prescription drugs is not a laughing matter! On the other hand - uh. ummmm. It is rather pleasant.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home