.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Now this looks like the Minneapolis I know and love...

... just check out the date. Wonder how Jen is doing in Finland?

btw... I am busy with a lot of school stuff this week so I may not be able to get back to my trip diary for a few days. Then, on the other hand, I usually try to do something, anything, to avoid grading so I may actually use the diary as an excuse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Perhaps you shouldn't tell Laura this but one day last week it was 1 degree warmer in Helsinki than in Wilkesboro...52 & 51.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home