.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The taxes are done ....

... and ON TIME. In fact, I had more than 10 hours to spare this time. Makes up for having to take an extension last time.

Now, we just have to decide what to do with the check for 2005's return. We got it in November but don't think it is right.

Oh well.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was waiting at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday for the guy who did my taxes to deliver. He told me since I was getting a return that it did not matter if I put it in the mail that night as the IRS did not give you a penalty if you were getting a return, only if you owe them.....I went ahead and put it in the mail that night.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm advocating for the Fairtax

--Joey

10:39 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Me too, Joey. You all pay, I skate. That's my idea of the Fair Tax.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home