.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Here it is! The sleep mask...




I haven't gotten the results yet from the Sleep Doctor, but if it turns out I have apnea this is one of the mask styles I can wear. Hope Carmen can get used to it. Hope it scares the beejeezus out of Ben.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Wow, that sure looks scary!
I imagine that Carmen will get used to the mask quicker than to the effects that apnea has into the sleeping patterns of a couple...

10:56 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Let's hope! Fortunately she seems to think she can bear it, especially if it means I won't fall asleep while I am driving. That would really effect our sleep patterns.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home