.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blogger is doing something strange ...

... or perhaps it has just decided to bully its customers into switching to its "NEW BLOGGER" version. The last time I used it to post on this site it gave me the option of continuing to use the old version, but said that it would be the last time. And sure enough, this time for the post right before this one it refused to let me sign in EXCEPT with the new blogger, which requires that you get a Google Account. There actually was a button after I had gone through several screens of sign up material that said I should click on it to sign up on my old blogger account but when I did it simply took me right back to the page that made me sign up with Google - or not get into the blog.

So, as of now, we are with the NEW BLOGGER via my new Google Account. Not only do I resent being forced into this with no explanation or warning, to add insult to injury, I can find absolutely no way to send an actual message to Blogger to complain!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home