.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, September 18, 2009

For some strange reason my younger brother Jesse

... sent this to me with a note saying something in it reminded him of me.

I don't see the point.

It's Joey Sobrino he should have sent it to.

Spaten bier uber alles.


.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 'Lil Sis said...

I'm confused...he sent you what? And did you intentially mispell our name?

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Maire said...

Boy spelling really *is* the first thing to go. Next thing you know, you'll be going out in public wearing a skirt and leather armor.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Big Sis is glad "Lil Sis" was confused. I thought I just couldn't figure out what I was to click on to see it. I also thought the mispelling was just a "blog trick".

4:53 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Forgot the link - now I can't find it. It involved large amounts of German beer.

And here in Blogland all my brothers are named Jesse. My old brother Jesse, my younger brother Jesse, and my other brother Jesse.

(and what's wrong with leather armor?)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home