.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, February 15, 2009



I saw a resemblance here...

.... One is a picture of the seriously depressed poodle that attacked Jacques Chiroc. That's him, the white fluffy one with the benign expression in the back seat of the car


The other is a picture of Clemens, holding Máeráed and her brother, Mischief.



I wasn't depressed, I was just coming down with a cold and was tired. Though I did feel like biting our provost. Fortunately he was nowhere around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this, post other people's pictures to your blog day?

BTW, Martin didn't know you could ride a horse.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

What's wrong with posting other people's pictures? It means I don't have to master the technology.

And that isn't me on the horse. As for horses, I barely know which is the talking end and which is the business end.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: horses... it doesn't matter which end is which; both can hurt you.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home