.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, September 26, 2008

God, I love Carmen ....

.. I have been sick for the last three days. When it first started, and I blame it on Clovis, I had a bad sore throat which began to develop into a cough. I asked Carmen for some cough syrup.

She said no, that wouldn't do any good. I should try brandy and honey.

And so I did. It's wonderful.

In fact, I have to go get some more of her cough medicine right now.

.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she starts buying you pens I'm going to have the kids start calling her Auntie Enabler.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

I could tell.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home