.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Friday, April 18, 2008

A brief explanation ...

... of why I haven't been writing, or why I may start writing again, or something like that. I have been busy with school and stuff, like learning how to play mahjong on the computer (well, Carmen showed me how to do it).

But now I have a lot of grading to do. And we all know what that means.

Yep. Industrial strength procrastination. And what more socially worthwhile way to procrastinate than to update my blog for friends and family. Soooooo....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home