.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Monday, December 26, 2011

A very special picture for little Mr Miggs....

... this is me with my brother's grand niece (and consequently mine, I assume) in the place way to our south. The Old One took it especially for Miggs.

That's me pretending I am Santa Clause's younger and thinner brother with little Angela. Several suggestions were made, totally unprompted, that she would be the perfect girl for Miggs. Really. And with no threat of mayhem, battleaxes, evil laughs, or plans for world domination.





Angela figures that if she has all her male relatives wrapped around her little finger that will do.

NB: not a fountain pen in my pocket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home