.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I am going to the airport tomorrow night ...

... to meet Máire and Mickey. Mickey finally got his approval for a visa to come to the United States. A very frustrating and infuriating process, but it is done now. Marty and Máeráed are happy, in fact are almost beside themselves. I went over to see them this afternoon after school. Carmen was helping Marty clean up the house for their arrival.

I'll update when we get back from the airport. I suppose with Homeland Security and CIS there is always a chance that they will be held up at the airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home