.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I should update about my incurable sleep apnea...

... especially since we got the report wrong because we were sent the wrong report. The neurologist figured this out - when she finally got the right report. I am not waking up 7.5 times an hour - that is how many times I am waking up with the CPAP machine. No - I'm waking up about 30 times an hour without the machine. Which explains a lot. There are also some other problems disturbing my sleep patterns that are not going to be helped by the machine.

So she put me on yet another pill - Rozerem. It's a new drug that is spending billions (partly paid for now by Clemens) on advertising. You've probably seen them. The ones with Abe Lincoln and a beaver.

It's almost 3 am, so to bed, perchance to dream.


If I can get any REM sleep anyway.


.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good night, sweet prince.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

So glad you are coming home!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home