.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Not Mayberry

Can a shy, retiring teacher from the big city find true happiness in the small town of Wilkesboro NC, which even the locals call "Moonshine Capital of the World."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yes, we have had a bit of snow here lately ...

... Not so much in Wilkes, after about a week of it, but up here in beautiful downtown Boone where I sit in my office this very minute it is snowing today as it has for every day in the last week or so. And the week before that. And probably the week before that, since I can't seem to remember a time without snow.

Here is the "Groundhog Day" version.

like General Patton on war, "God I love it so."

Don't hit me, Carmen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home